Tai Chi Chuan
Tai Chi Chuan is the embodiment of the principles of Taosit philosophy. It is a series of exercises that are at the same time a moving meditation, a health practice and an effective martial art.
- Improved Balance
- Coordination and Flexibility
- Stress Reduction
- Improved Concentration and Focus
- Promotes Circulation and Strengthens the Legs
- Teaches the Efficient Use of Muscles and Skeletal Structure
- Strengthens the Immune System
An Experienced Instructor
Bill Gallen has 23 years of experience in form practice, chi gung, push hands, meditation and sword play. He currently teaches Cheng Man Ching’s 37 posture Yang style form, the Wu Form as taught by Robert Tangora as well as chi gung, sword and taoist breath control and meditation.